Tuesday, July 13, 2010

to the point of finish

Still working on getting all those UFO's (un finished objects) caught up, some have not made it into the finished pile, they have been dismantled. Sometimes I wonder what was I thinking when I started that or why did I think those even remotely worked together. maybe that is why they were never finished. I think there are a couple still lurking in a drawer but I am fairly sure I have finished up what I want to finish. I kind of wonder if I am trying to avoid any "new" designs by doing this. I do get inspired while working on a project, but only to the point of sketching it down. I think I am still trying to figure out what to do with me!!
This is another one of the knotting I have been doing, this one is mine. It is made in blues and creams, with some special dangles given to me by a very dear person. I finally made me something in Blue, guess its because I bought a blue shirt.







This is one of the last UFO's I think I have or at least the last one I want to work on.This one a lot of parts, I know the picture isn't all that great, but it is a really pretty piece.



This really don't look like much now, but I am working on a project for the LCCA grand opening. (center for the arts) They are having area artists decorate umbrellas. Kind of cool I think. These 2 pictures are of the progress so far... got a long way to go yet, I am doodling the entire thing, then I have a TON of sparkly crystals to sew all over it. I hope it works as well in real life as it does in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment