Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Soups On!!

What a wonderful day!! I received my bead soup!!! From my wonderful partner!! Cynthia at http://www.seaofglassbeads.blogspot.com
The funny thing, I was expecting an order, and thought this was it, so I tossed it onto the couch, thinking I will get to it later, Then almost did a full twist when I recalled the return name!! It was so exciting.
She did such a good job of challenging me.. She knows I am not a big fan of blue, so she choose a shade of blue for me to work with.. Little does she know this IS my favorite shade of blue!! Still my mind is going over what will I make?!?!
Ready for some pictures!!











This first Picture is what came out of the envelope!! And she even re-used the purple tissue I sent hers in. Great bead soup.. great lamp-work, a surprise and a recycler on top of it all!!!


Look at this silver and great lampwork focal!! I really think I can work with this!!











Are you ready for the surprise!!


Cynthia sent me ORANGE!!!!!!! My most favorite color!! some awesome lapwork, and the Most awesome Lamp-work on a skeleton key! I will have to force myself to save this till the soup is done!
Thanks so much I will be starting on this Sunday.... For now I am off to Lubbock to see the grandson!!

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful soup. Love, Love, Love that lampwork key. Have fun with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful soup and what a generous gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm blog hopping around to all of Lori's participants in the BSBP. You have a great soup mix there and I can't wait to see what you do with it. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love orange too! This is a lovely mix, I can see orange with this blue mix! :) Have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the focal she sent you! All of those beads are lovely, shouldn't be too hard to come up with something fabulous.

    Can't wait to see what you come up with for the BSBP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely selection! I look forward to your reveal :) x

    ReplyDelete